FLX FUEL: Jordanian Roasted Chickpeas
Makes 3 servings
Ready In: 45 minutes
1 1⁄2 cups cooked chickpeas
1⁄2 tablespoon organic garlic powder
1⁄2 tablespoon organic onion powder
1 dash freshly ground black pepper
1 dash ground turmeric
Pinch of paprika
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Combine all ingredients except for the chickpeas in a small bowl. Mix well.
3. Place the chickpeas in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
4. Sprinkle some of the spice mixture over the chickpeas, reserving some to sprinkle over when turning the chickpeas. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the chickpeas are lightly browned.
5. Shake the baking sheet gently to turn the chickpeas over. Sprinkle with the remaining spice mixture and continue baking for 15 minutes more. Serve.
Source: Margarita Restrepo and Michele Lastel