FLX FUEL: once sheet pan herb crusted salmon + garlicky green beans
1 large filet wild caught salmon (or 4 individual filets) with skin-on and de-boned
fresh green beans, whole
2 pints heirloom cherry tomatoes
2 shallots, sliced
3 garlic cloves, rough chopped
salt and pepper, to taste
4 tbs+ olive oil
2-3 tbs. Balsamic vinegar
1 sheet parchment paper
*for herb mixture
8 cloves of garlic
Handful parsley, thyme, oregano, basil and a little rosemary, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt & pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 f degrees.
2. Assemble tomatoes to one side of the sheet pan and season with salt, pepper and drizzle balsamic vinegar on top.
3. Add green beans to sheet pan, top with sliced shallots and rough chopped garlic. Season with salt, pepper, and drizzle olive oil on top.
4. Make herb mixture; combine all chopped herbs into a pile on cutting board. Drizzle with olive oil and mix into a paste with your fingers (only enough for it all to bind together).
5. Assemble salmon filets on sheet pan and rub herb mixture on top.
Cook for approx. 20 minutes (or until tomatoes are bursting)